Thursday, September 9, 2010

Don't mess with me! I have nerves of steel and reflexes of a Ninja!

Life is never dull for this Trophy wife.

We are currently living in an RV park in Marshall, TX. I like it pretty well. It's a gated RV park and now I know why!

Here's my story!

I was coming out of Wal-Mart and noticed a creepy guy sitting on a bench right outside the door. I noticed him because the ash on his cigarette was really long. I remember thinking, "Geeze, Dude, flick your ash already." I did not say anything or make eye contact with him.

As soon as I passed by he got up and started following me, very closely! My Ninja reflexes kicked in and I knew this was not good! So I steered my basket to the left. He followed, still only about 2 feet behind me! I steered sharply to the right. So did he. Since I was still pretty close to the front of the store, I just stopped! I was not about to continue walking all the way to my truck with this guy behind me! My nerves of steel kept me from flinching as I placed my hand on my purse (which was in the child seat of the basket) as the creeper dude stopped for a second, caught off guard. Then he walked right past me to a red VW. I kept walking to the truck but kept an eye on the creeper. He only pretended to get in the VW but instead walked back to the bench in front of Wal-Mart. My guess is I outsmarted his attempt to steal my purse so he went to wait for his next victim!

I called Wal-Mart from inside my truck and told the manager what had happened. I described the man to the manager. He said he would check into it. Then the creeper got up and walked into Wal-Mart.

Before I ever reached my truck, I had James on the phone as back up!

I do have to give props to Dusty. He constantly tries to steal my purse out of shopping carts! He has yet to be successful! All that practice paid off!

You may now all call me the Ninja Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment