Today has started out great! I went to lunch with the pipeline Wifes at Which Wich! YUMMY! I met 3 new friends! We all just laughed and laughed! Everyone is from Texas except Royetta, but that's ok I still like her! :) Everyone was giving me a hard time because James is looking into a job in NE Nevada out in the middle of FREAKING NOWHERE!! They were teasing me about snakes and lizards and huge bugs that smell like vinegar when you squish them!
I heard on the news that a man shot his stepson the other day IN OUR TRAILERHOOD! Saturday a little kid found pot at the swimming pool IN OUR TRAILERHOOD! Then today they had to shut the freeway down while we were at lunch because some fool was trying to jump off the bridge...He probably lives...IN OUR TRAILERHOOD!
So do I dodge critters in Nevada or bullets in the trailerhood?
I am headed back to Texas tomorrow morning so here I sit at the laundromat, but it's ok because GH is on the TV! Couldn't be better!
Dad's neighbor of more than 20 years passed away Monday. Her name is Judy. she and her husband Mel have been wonderful neighbors! Keep Mel in your prayers!
Gotta go put the clothes in the dryer!
Tootles!
PW
Thought about you too when I heard about all those teens drowning in the river...hope they weren't from your trailerhood. Bullets or snakes...that's a tough one...I opt for neither.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself!! Prayers to your neighbors' family.
Sarahkitty
if i were you, i'd go with the snakes and lizards, i think they are less deadly than guns! Corey said he wouldnt mind Nevada cuz the helper payscale is pretty high there
ReplyDeleteSarah, James was working in that same spot where those kids drowned not to long ago. They had to bore under the river to pull the pipeline through.
ReplyDeleteWhat total devastation for those families!
Corey and Lacy, I sure wish we could all end up SOMEWHERE together! I miss you guys! I remember Christian standing outside the door yelling "GimmeFive" because he thought that was James' name!
oh man...I can't even imagine what their families are going through.
ReplyDelete