Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hello again!

Sorry I had to abruptly abandon the blog last time. I was at the laundry mat (my new 2nd home) and the dryers were finished. I was tempted to go back there yesterday just so I'd have internet but decided I wasn't desperate enough for free wifi. I am using James' internet card now.

We had some excitement today! Shreveport received a lot of rain earlier today. James and Dustin witnessed a woman being rescued from the top of her car in high water. Of course they stood out in the rain (and lightening) and video taped the whole thing. What do you think they did next? Yup! They took it to the local news station. We just watched it on TV. It was the lead in story! They even gave James and Dustin credit for the video. If I can find a link to the news story I will post it on this blog. Sarah may have to teach me how to do this. Haha!

That's all for now!

I promise I will finish telling about my trip back home and the fabulous trip to the beach...one day!

Peace,

Patti

2 comments:

  1. I think you should try to get a job at the news station!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they should have paid for the video!

    ReplyDelete